In brief: We will not ever sell or give away any of the details you provide us by visiting GE Little Radiator Covers & Wine Racks, and if you place an order with us we encrypt your information (name, address and payment details) in a form that no other people, websites or internet users can access. The paragraphs below explain this in more detail.
What information do you store about me?
- If you don't place an order through our website, we don't collect or store any information about you at all.
- If you add things to your shopping list before you've registered, we assign you a unique number ('behind the scenes') with which to keep track of the shopping list. At this point, however, we know nothing about you at all - we only use this number so you can build up your shopping list without having to register.
- If you register with us (for example, to place an order) we ask you for your name, address, telephone number and email address, and store the information you give us on our webserver.
- We also store your email address in a 'cookie': this is stored on your own computer only, and it's how we know who you are when you come back to our website.
- No personal information is ever sold, given away or otherwise distributed to any other person or company.
- The only exception is: If you order from us, we will provide your name and address to the courier company we use to deliver your order.
How do you protect my credit card information when I order?
- Your confidential information (which includes your credit card information - see above) is sent between your computer and our server in a securely encrypted form which ensures that no other party can read it.
- Your payment is processed directly by WORLDPAY we do not receive your credit card details and do not store such details